[TowerTalk] Running Hard Line on Top of Ground?

w3frg w3frg at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 08:36:31 EDT 2005

Hi Joe,

I've been running a 125Ft length of Heliax (LDF4-50 & FSJ4-50) lying in the
grass for close to 10 yrs and no problems. We have deer, chipmunks,
squirrels, groundhogs and they have inflicted no damage. I run over it with
a JD lawn tractor and no damage. Looking at the spec's it takes something
>100# to harm it. I move it aside a few feet to mow and then move it back.
It's almost indestructible in this form of usage.

GL Tom  W3FRG