[TowerTalk] Rotors mounted on tower´s base

ec1cwg@dxhunters.com ec1cwg at dxhunters.com
Sun Jul 31 04:41:28 EDT 2005

Hi there,
I think it was a month ago or so when I read some messages here from some guys whom mounted their rotors fixed at their concrete pads down in the tower base. I believe some of them sent some links with photos about their own installations. I´m in the process of setting up my second tower and I´d like to mount my rotor that way. Just wondering if you can send me the links as I´d like to take a look at those photos again. 73 and thanks!
EC1CT Fernando
E-mail: ec1cwg at dxhunters.com