[TowerTalk] Fw: HAM-IV Info

ec1cwg@dxhunters.com ec1cwg at dxhunters.com
Thu Jun 2 10:50:59 EDT 2005

> Thanks a bunch to Kevin, Brad and Carl.  All the info I need to take a
> crack at it.  And, in case it's more than I can chew, a place to send it
> for repair. My sincere thanks again.
> Gedas, W8BYA
>
> e-mail  w8bya at mchsi.com
> online gallery  http://gedas.cc
> web page  http://www.w8bya.com

Gedas,
I had a good experience with FX rotor works. Bought Mr. Pioveson a rebuilt
T2X that has been working flawsely so far. It looks like new when I got it a
year ago. Just type FX rotor works on any search tool and will reach to
their homepage. Acording to my experience he would be willing to provide a
good restoration for your rotor too. 73s!
EC1CT Fernando
E-mail: ec1cwg at dxhunters.com