[TowerTalk] Rohn winch cable replacement.

KE1C - pat morerf at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 10:08:02 EDT 2005

Greetings all.  First time here, hope I got this
correct.

After years of dis-use and neglect, I think I should
replace the winch cable in my Rohn 45 foldover.  Found
some good info here related to the winch itself, but
not the cable.

What kind of cable should I be looking for?  I was
browsing the McMaster Carr catalog and I see some wire
rope that looks like it would work, but I don't know
what the working load of this beast is.

Thanks...

ke1c