[TowerTalk] Small Yagi Advice

Byron Tatum bjtatum at ev1.net
Sun Jun 5 09:11:09 EDT 2005

Hello-
    I want to ask for advice regarding the selection of a 3 or 4 element tribander. I had used for a number of years the Cushcraft A-3 and was pleased. Since I will have a couple of long VHF antennas above the tribander I am trying to keep the size and weight of it to a manageable level, whereby I can still push up the mast.
    I have studied the Cushcraft A4-S and it looks like it would be a little better than my old A-3, but I wanted to ask about other antennas in this general category.
                            Thanks, Byron WA5THJ.