[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 sections

Jim Harvey n0av at goldfieldaccess.net
Sun Jun 5 12:11:36 EDT 2005

I just replaced my Rohn 25 with Rohn 45 and have one of these short top
sections (BAS25G bearing/accessory shelf) that is surplus to my needs. It is
actually about 20" tall and has a Rohn TB3 thrust bearing on the top plate.
Both of these items are listed on Texas Tower's web site so I assume the
BAS25G is still available new as well. My BAS25G/TB3 combo was in the air
for a few years but is in good shape.  If anyone has any interest in these
items please make an offer. Digital photos available on request.

Jim  N0AV