[TowerTalk] Update-NK7U

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 14:52:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/3/2005 2:38:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

From: "Jerry Boyd, 911 Director" <jboyd at baker911.org>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Update-NK7U
To: towertalk at contesting.com

>  Joe is out of the hospital and back home in Baker.  Very banged up but
will recover.  No phone calls or visits but cards appreciated via CBA.

    Thank goodness that Joe is okay. He does a lot of tower work and I'll bet
you a nickel that he was just generously helping someone out.

    Ladies and gentlemen, removing a tower that you don't know anything about
is THE MOST DANGEROUS TOWER ACTIVITY YOU CAN DO! You should inspect
EVERYTHING before doing anything. If it doesn't feel right - it probably isn't! I've
backed off of several tower jobs because I didn't trust what I saw. And there's
lots of stuff you can't see.

Cheers & climb safe,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -