[TowerTalk] Difficult ground rod installation

George Lee geokr5c at cablelynx.com
Sun Jun 12 13:23:25 EDT 2005

Maybe if you need to do more grounding in the future you could investigate
the use of ground rods that are installed in the horizontal position.

I forget all the ramifications but this method is used in some instances and
seems to satisfy the needs.

Lots of hard work you did and I hope your persistence paid off for you.

73, George