[TowerTalk] TRX80 Raising Fixture + T Base for TX455

Frank Davis fdavis at nfld.net
Mon Jun 13 20:51:36 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a drawing for the TRX80 raising fixture and also the T-BAse for the TX455 crankup tower.?  If so i would like to arrange for a copy.   I want to fabricate similiar hardware to use with a Hy Gain HG-52SS.  I know the HG52Ss is smaller than the TX455 I just want the drawings as a guide.  Alternatively if you have no drawing some clear digital pictures and a few dimensions may also be enough for me to get the basic idea of how the TRX80 is configured.

Thanks for reading this post.

73 Frank VO1HP
St.John's NL