[TowerTalk] Alliance HD-73

c_hurlbut@adelphia.net c_hurlbut at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 16 17:36:10 EDT 2005

Can I use the same control box for an HD-73 as a Ham-IV?  The Ham-IV
controller is 8 pin, while the HD-73 rotor is 6 pin.  I can't find the
rotor pinout anywhere online.

Our problem is we have a donated rotor that looks OK, but no control box
for it!  We do, however, have our Ham-IV controller.  Is there a way to
make these 2 work together?

Alternatively, how about an old Yaesu medium duty control box?  There is
one at a local pawn shop just sitting there collecting dust.

Any ideas??? Thanks!
-Chris KL9A prepping for W7UQ FD