[TowerTalk] [Elecraft] Al Kahn, K4FW, Silent Key

Sandy ebjr at i-55.com
Thu Jun 16 22:48:42 EDT 2005

Sorry to hear that!  I never met Al.  Most of my Ten Tec dealing were with Jack Birchfield.  Forget
his callsign.
I owned a PM2 and a PM-3 and later one of the first Argonaut transceivers.
Visited the plant in Sevierville a couple of times.  My step son used to live in Knoxville.
He now lives in Lenoir City a bit further away from Sevierville.

73,
Sandy W5TVW