[TowerTalk] MonstIR install

JC Smith jc-smith at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 22:11:11 EDT 2005

Are you nuts, Chet?  Do you realize how hard it is to find a decent house
and property out here in the SF Bay area where you can basically put up any
kind of tower/antenna system you want as long as you keep the
foundation/base three feet away from your property line and still be close
enough to stroll downtown to a major metro center?  I wouldn't need any
vertical stakes and rectangular pieces of wood... "they" are knocking on my
door every week asking me if I want to sell.  The thing is, I kinda like the
trees.  I'm no tree hugger, but big Oak trees and big Redwoods (we have
both) are almost as fine to behold as big towers and big antennas.  Nope,
I'm staying right here.  I'll find a way to work around the trees, thus my
question.

73 - JC, k0hps at amsat.org