[TowerTalk] MonstIR install

JC Smith jc-smith at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 22:55:53 EDT 2005

Hi Dale,

I seriously considered the chopper option a few weeks ago.  It's completely
out of the question (as many on here pointed out at the time).  Even if I
could afford it (more than the tower and antennas combined) the local FAA
wouldn't give permission due to my location.  I do appreciate your making
the suggestion though.  Sometimes the obvious gets overlooked.

73 - JC, k0hps at amsat.org