[TowerTalk] M2 Readout Loosing Pulses ?

Joe Reisert, W1JR W1JR at arrl.net
Mon Jun 27 06:59:20 EDT 2005

Terry,

I had the same problem with 6 conductor line. I guess 60 Hz pickup.

I don't know if capacitance on the line is a problem but I used RG59
coax on the reed relay line and the problem went away. The RG59 is
only contacted to the reed and the control box (pins 5 and 6). It is
not connected to ground.

73,

Joe, W1JR