[TowerTalk] Guy detailing

jonklinkhamer@comcast.net jonklinkhamer at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 12:27:59 EDT 2005

Good Day,

I'm recently a new member to the group and enjoy reading the correspondence. I'm in the process of erecting a 60' Rohn 25G tower in my back yard. I'm following the Rohn installation accordingly and wondering if there is a inexpensive way of placing the Guy anchors so that I acheive 120 degrees seperation. On paper I believe I can work out the math but realisticly my terrain is very uneven not to mention its in the middle of the woods. Does anyone have a scheme where I can fairly get close to the spec. Thanks in advance for all help.

Jon, KB1DC