[TowerTalk] Cleaner

Gene WØQFC erastber at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 1 10:07:07 EST 2005

Gentlemen:

I did'nt want to start a big thing about the cleaning solutions - I just wanted to know if there was a "Martha Stewart" type of solution (Other than dish soap) that would work for cleaning pot metal, brass, stainless steel, etc.
I appreciate the wealth of knowledge out there, but so far no on has been able to answer my original question!
Sometimes I wonder......I put an ad on QTH.com to sell a TA-33JR-WARC and put in the ad: "MAKE AN OFFER" and so far, everyone that has responded has asked me "What is your best price?" Go figure. . . .

Gene, WØQFC