[TowerTalk] geo888 still around?? here is a lead! (k1ttt@arrl.net)

Bob Smith na6t at na6t.com
Wed Mar 2 20:55:18 EST 2005

Fellas,,

why the hXXX set up an account, why not just delete the name from the
the mailing list.  you now have the email and the name, it should be
a simple search of the mailing list,   cxxxxx , the ARRL told you how
to find him, and they found him on their list..

Bob

Bob Smith
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 8