[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 drilling template?

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Sun Mar 6 11:49:26 EST 2005

Has anyone made, or know of an easy way to make a template
for drilling Rohn 25 mounting holes?

I have one section of Rohn 25 that has a bend in the bottom
6 to 8" of one leg ... the tower came over in one of the
hurricanes to hit this area ... but it is otherwise in good
shape.  I would like to shorten that section by one 'bay' and
use that section just above the new base (I already have a
base - otherwise I would bury this piece in concrete).

I would like to avoid drilling additional holes in the base
stubs but without some kind of template I will be drilling
blind.  Any suggestions?

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK