[TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?

Goran Arezina t98g at teol.net
Fri Mar 11 18:54:20 EST 2005

Hello to all HAMs

100% OK! The mail below does not need any more coments! I got chance to spoke to Mr.W1GKK, and what to say....
I DO NOT HAVE "TRIESTE" CONFIRMED, but it is up to me.  Not to old and smart guy as he is?!
And what about it? This is A hobby!  And you, AMERICANS, should not take this more serious than the simple hobby  (related to a lot of stupid things  done by ARRL).

With all my respect, kind regards to EVERYBODY on reflector,

Goca,T98G (ex.4N4AE)
Member of  YU4EBL (YT4I,  4N4I, ...)

P.S. AND W1GKK IS THE  GREAT  ONE!!!!!!!!!