[TowerTalk] 2M Ant Question

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 09:49:01 EST 2005

A well designed Yagi will beat the pants off of a vertical.  I would mount
it below the other Yagi with vertical polarization to get the best
performance with the repeaters on FM.  OTOH if the desire were to work weak
signal rather than FM, I would put it above with horizontal polarization.

Keith NM5G