[TowerTalk] Two tribanders vs. one

Howard Klein howk2 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:12:33 EST 2005

Al,
This is precisely what I do. I have two 4 El SteppIR's on an 80 ft self
supporting tower. I can only rotate about 120 degrees but with 180 button it
covers most areas that I have interest in.

Howard..K2HK
----Original Message Follows----
From: Al Williams <alwilliams at olywa.net>

However, it occurs to me that the 2 element Steppir could be used by
only rotating it 180 degrees or so and using its reversible direction
capability to cover the other 180 degrees.  This would allow the lines
from the upper tower to come down on the "back" side of the tower
where the lower antenna would not be rotated.

thanks
k7puc