[TowerTalk] lightning & trees

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 12:23:14 EST 2005

I really appreciate the description in simplified terms!

I guess the only remaining question in my mind is the
process by which the streamers are generated, that is,
what variables cause streamers in one object versus
another?

doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|
           | | & | |
              {|
      /\      {|
     /  \     {|
    /    \    {|
============\ #    West Central Florida
http://bibleseven.com/steelhouse1.html
Ham PC = 100% Linux Novell-Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, MFJ, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!