[TowerTalk] 259 Dip Coils

K8fu@aol.com K8fu at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 14:07:03 EST 2005

I have just ordered the tuning stubs for the MFJ 259 analyzer. I believe  one
or more of the traps on my A3S may have gone south.
Can anyone clue me in some tips for using them to ck traps. I'm assuming
that if they are utilized properly they will resonate somewhere within the freq
of the coil cked ie somewhere between 21.000 and 21.450. In that event I'll
know  they coil is good.
This is a new experience as I've never had to troubleshoot an antenna
before.  Mny Tnx for your help.

If CW is Outlawed..............Only Outlaws Will Have  Keyers.......