[TowerTalk] Aluminum Fence wire for elevated radials

Jim Jones k0hy at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 14:09:22 EST 2005

Been a while since I bought electric fence wire, but the last 'wire' I
bought was stainless.  The last electric
fenceing material I bought was nylon with wire inbeded.  Worked great
and was a lot easier to put up.
Anyone have any thoughts about using this 'stuff'' for field day type
antennas?

73  Jim