[TowerTalk] A3

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Mar 23 19:12:42 EST 2005

> The swr on 15 and 10 is perfect but the swr on 20 is 1:3:1.
> Does anyone hv a clue cuz I'm all out of ideas and I get no response from
> Cushcraft.
> This whole ordeal has been so traumatic that I refuse to sober up until it
> has been resolved.

First you need to sober up and read the meter... is it 1.3:1??  That would
be good.  Or is it 1:3?  If so, you are standing on your head, please turn
the meter over and read again.  Or is it 3:1??  And if so, where in the band
and how much does it change across the band???

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net