[TowerTalk] Tapered tower hazer

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Fri Mar 25 13:36:41 EST 2005

I don't have a tower yet, but I have pretty much decided that an AN
Wireless one is the way to go, despite the current free shipping offer
on a Trylon, and even though I don't need the more comprehensive
documentation/calculations that AN Wireless provides.

Why did you install a ladder (how long?) up the tower instead of getting
the climbing bolts? Cost? Does the AN Wireless tower come with the
threaded holes for climbing bolts already in place even if you don't
order the climbing bolts themselves?

Which model tower do you have? What do you have on it? Did you get any
the accessories? I am trying to decide about the climbing bolts and the
safety line. I am thinking of a 60ft. Light Duty model.

73 Alan NV8A

On 03/25/05 01:07 pm Jeff Goldman tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: