[TowerTalk] One Frogs Battle Against the Odds

K8fu@aol.com K8fu at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 15:19:15 EST 2005

Doug....................

I specifically addressed that question to Ed WN1I at Cushcraft and his
response that the performance of the antenna would be negligibly reduced by the
switch.
This has seemed to be born out so far by the tests I hv run with other ants
here.
I'm just gratefull that the antenna appears to work. I hv been fighting  this
battle for 2 mos.
I'm not really going to spend much more time with it if it appears to be
functioning better than my wire system that I hv had up here for the last 7 yrs
as I hv a 100 fter halfway up with a 4el SteppIR to go on it. So now I'll
invest  all my efforts there. Tnx

Take a Frog to  Lunch..................Tomorrow