[TowerTalk] Just when I thought AZ was safe

Paul Playford paul at w8aef.com
Mon Mar 28 21:52:34 EST 2005

I was interested in CC&R's in Arizona several years ago and I found that
state law required them to be enforced by an HOA.  No HOA, no CC&R
enforcement.  And selective inforcement was not legal.  That is, if part of
the CC&R's were enforced, all of the restrictions had to be enforced.

It's been awhile so you should really check up on Arizona state law but it
looks to me like you are in good shape.

FWIW, when I was looking for my antenna farm I always put a clause in the
purchase offer "subject to buyers review of CC&R's if any".

That did get me out of two contracts and really po'ed the sellers.

de Paul, W8AEF