[TowerTalk] Just when I thought AZ was safe

Malcolm Ringel mringel at bluecrab.org
Mon Mar 28 22:25:57 EST 2005

.....AND, typically, there are defenses available if there has been no
enforcement in spite of existing known violations ....but you don't really
want to have to pose defenses.
As elsewhere suggested, get a local real estate lawyer to look at the CCR
and tell you what's what, as the covenants may sometimes lapse by passage of
time or be unenforceable for other reasons.
If you have put advantageous contingencies in your offer/contract, you may
find that the existence of the CCR's would be reason enough to terminate the
contract and get your deposit back (depends on the language used in your
contract)
Good luck.
Malcolm, K3KZ