[TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Tower Restrictions

BobK8IA@aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 14:01:49 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/30/05 11:56:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
stevek at jmr.com writes:

However,  that
doesn't mean you can't find out about deed restrictions, on your own,  well
in advance: You can, and I do.  It is very unlikely that a single  property
will have restrictive covenants unless the properties surrounding  it also
do, and anybody can do a title search.

BINGO! Its about time someone addressed this accurately.  When I bought here
(in the Phoenix area) I made it real clear to the  agent "no CCR's, no HOA's"
and steered him to a title company I knew I could  have do multiple searches
for me to check if the agent was giving me a bunch of  jive crap, as well as
for my info! ANYBODY CAN DO A TITLE SEARCH! <shaking my  head at how naive some
purchasers are>

73, Bob  K8IA
nr The Superstition Mtns
Arizona, USA