[TowerTalk] polyrod

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun May 1 07:44:20 EDT 2005

Surely this is readily resolvable, if W3LPL, K3MM et al can simply recall
the name of their contact at Polygon during the previous episode. Then it
can be determined whether that person is still there.  He or she is certain
to recall this, because it was one of the very first big ham group orders
for use as guy line.  It may have been a manufacturing defect, and it may
have seemed better at the time not to disclose that to their customers, and
simply to replace the material.  However, as this conversation indicates,
that's not necessarily the best long-term solution.

73, Pete N4ZR