[TowerTalk] Tennadyne

jimjarvis@comcast.net jimjarvis at comcast.net
Tue May 3 13:16:55 EDT 2005

Tennadyne.com does NOT indicate the company is for sale.
The "For Sale" note indicates that a rohn 25 tower is for sale.

There is a popup indicating that 7MHz lpda's are available, but no
indication of same on the price list.

I was in regular contact with Chuck, KA1PM, when I had my T8, and was considering a stack of 2 of them.   At that time, he was in process of moving to a new location in Texas...but not going out of business.

For the chap looking to stack lpda's,  I was happy with my t8 and would do it again.  There is a relatively easy scheme for BIP/BOP with the Tennadyne logs.
Contact me offline if you're interested.

N2EA.   jimjarvis at ieee.org