[TowerTalk] Thanks everyone, and one more question, maaaaaybe

Daniel Hileman n9wx_dan at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 17:12:22 EDT 2005

Ok,
Thanks for all the pro and con comments on the Pro-67B...sounds like soooome love it, some HATE it,lol. I thiiiiiink I've decided to put up the monobander on 20m and 40m, I thiiiiiiink, lol. I'm sorta debating between the KT-34XA and the 205CA monobander now, lol. (Now maybe I'll get comments on that, lol) My main question is..how far apart minimum, should the 205CA (or KT34XA :-) and the 40m monobander (Hy-gain 7-2)  be??? Is  8-10 feet enough??

Thanks and 73,

Daniel N9WX