[TowerTalk] guying roof tower

larryjspammenot@teleport.com larryj at teleport.com
Tue May 3 10:59:07 EDT 2005

I have one of the roof mounts for Rohn 25 tower which I've never used. To be able to use it, is there a document available that has requirements for requirements of the roof support structure? I'm about to have a new garage/shop building built, and I'd like to take advantage of this Rohn 25 roof mount which would have a substantial load with 2-3 sections of tower and antennas. It would be nice to know what is required to pass on to the designer/drafter before construction begins, rather than having to "beef up" an existing roof later.

Larry