[TowerTalk] Force12 Boom/element caps?

Dan Hearn dhearn at wwnw.net
Sun May 8 09:10:43 EDT 2005

I would, Gary. I always buy a piece of "hardware cloth" at the hardware
store. Get the stuff with 1/8 holes. Cut a circle with short ears on it with
your tin snips. Bend the ears at 90 degrees and insert it into the end of
the boom. The ears are springy and it will stay in place. I thik it is
desirable to let the ID breathe.  73, Dan, N5AR