[TowerTalk] Ground strap to water pipe?

Wes Attaway (N5WA) n5wa at sport.rr.com
Sun May 8 22:44:37 EDT 2005

SPG does not have anything to do with your water system.  SPG is concerned
with a common grounding point for electic service, cable, telco, and
radio/antennas.  That is it.  I would forget the connection to the water
pipe and concentrate on making the SPG as good and as simple as possible in
your particular situation.