[TowerTalk] Phasing Help

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 11:00:51 EDT 2005

All,

I think I have found a workable solution.  My initial plan to add a delay
line to the C-4XL will likely eliminate the phase difference.  The delay
line will be 70 inches (about 6 feet), which is 83 inches (horizontal
difference between feedpoints) times 84% velocity factor of the 9913F7.
This is possible in my situation because both antennas have identical feed
systems and element spacing.

Once the stack is installed (this weekend, wx permitting), I will
double-check the results using a time domain reflectometer borrowed from a
friend.

73, Keith NM5G