[TowerTalk] RE : Mini Lini on the Tower?

hermans on4kj at skynet.be
Tue May 17 16:41:35 EDT 2005

Hello Ian,

How many decades.....?
There are only the seventh eighth and ninth left. I am afraid that even,
if I get through, the eighth and ninth would not be of great utility to
me.... So hurry up guys.......hi hi

Jos on4kj

However, if a number of different design and marketing trends converge,
we may see these compact, high-efficiency 400-500W amplifiers
incorporated into future transceivers. In the longer term, that has the
potential to bring big improvements in transmitted signal quality... but

it will take decades to retire most of the existing junk off the air.

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek