[TowerTalk] Microwave path study

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed May 18 10:27:33 EDT 2005

I would like to add that it is fairly easy to export terrain profiles from
Radio
Mobile and the import them into HFTA. I tried using MicroDem the other
night to get terrain data and it just gave me a headache. IMO, RadioMobile
is a much more user friendly program.

73 de Mike, W4EF.....................