[TowerTalk] How far from the house?

Blake Bowers bbowers at townsqr.com
Tue May 24 21:26:25 EDT 2005

Ron Block is a "consultant" and he sells Polyphasers.

I won't say if he is good at it, or bad at it, I don't know.

I do know, that just about anyone can hang out a sign
and declare themselfs a consultant, as well as write
articles for QST.

I also know, that R56 standards do not call for 25 feet
of seperation between the building and the tower,
nor do any other published standards that I have seen.

I also know, that there are millions (literally) of towers
put within 4-5 feet, if not closer, to homes, with no
coupling issues.