[TowerTalk] Putting the HAM-IV back together

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue May 31 20:16:29 EDT 2005

Hi everyone.  I have found that my HAM-IV is in need of repair. Before I send it off I thought I would at least open it up to have a look.  It seems to turn in one direction only and trying another control box did not solve the trouble.  Can someone provide a procedure to follow for the re-assembly to make things go more smooth?  I seem to recall from one I opened up many years ago it was a pain to get everything aligned just right. Thanks in advance.
Gedas, W8BYA

e-mail  w8bya at mchsi.com
online gallery  http://gedas.cc
web page  http://www.w8bya.com