[TowerTalk] Fw: galvanized ground rods

NØATH N0ATH at Charter.net
Wed Nov 2 00:40:31 EST 2005

Hello Ron - Just so you will know - de NØATH, Dave  - I simply thought you might have missed the original post that said & I quote " Galvanized Guy Rods "
and not ground rods. Obviously there are places that use galvanized ground rods and of that I was not aware. All that you can obtain in my area are copper rods or copper coated steel rods. There are guy anchors for pole line construction of all description, some of them being straight drive in guy anchors, exactly as described by the original author. I was only suggesting that possibly you had misread his first post. Sorry 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ron Feutz" <feutz at wctc.net>
To: <towertalk at contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] galvanized ground rods

Where that came from I'll never know.  The subject line has it right.

At 08:35 PM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
>I am not sure if you understood when he said GUY rods - Not GROUND rods.
>Just an opinion / Dave
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Ron Feutz" <feutz at wctc.net>
>To: <towertalk at contesting.com>
>Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:06 PM
>Subject: [TowerTalk] galvanized ground rods


See: http://www.mscomputer.com  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list
TowerTalk at contesting.com

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list