[TowerTalk] Things to consider while my house is being built

ersmar@comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 21:58:38 EST 2005

Larry:

     Off-the-top-of-my-head list:

1.   Proximity of grounds (electrical service close to cable TV close to
water pipe close to phone close to shack close to etc.)

2.   Laying of ground ring around home and connecting into interior ground
point.

3.   Location of shack relative to upstairs living space (CQ, CQ, CQ 'TEST.
THIS IS...  coming from beneath the TV room or sleeping quarters is not so
good.)

4.   Plenty of juice (separate electrical breaker panel with 240-Volt
service into shack/work shop.)

5.   Two (minimum) or three four-inch underground conduit runs out to
(future) tower location.

Hope to hear you on soon.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F