[TowerTalk] Luke 14

CubexCo@aol.com CubexCo at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 20:50:57 EST 2005

Doug,
Although I am not a student of the bible, I did look up the passage in LUKE
and must commend you for your wit.  I could not be more appropriate for this
Reflector.  Hopefully other appreciated it also.
Regards,
Norm W4QN
PS I also enjoyed reading the rest of the verses in chapter 14.
====================================
Actually, Jesus provides some excellent advice that is relevant to
TowerTalk:

"Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and
estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? For if he
lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will
ridicule him, saying, 'This fellow began to build and was not able to
finish.'" Luke 14:28-30 (NIV)

Sorry Steve, I couldn't resist...

If anyone wants to reply to this message, let's QSY off list.

Doug
K4DDR