[TowerTalk] welding a tower

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Nov 14 08:14:34 EST 2005

>From my long time in construction, let me make a little suggestion.
If you need welding on a tower, contact your plumbers/pipe fitters union local.

Ask for the names of companies who do steam or high pressure plumbing installation.

These 'certified' welders are used to welding in strange positions and awkward conditions.
I've seen and been amazed at the quality of the work.
Good luck
I washed a sock. Then I put it in the dryer. When I took it out, it was gone. -- Steven 

Bill H. in Chicagoland

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list