[TowerTalk] RE : Understanding Antenna Impedance Measurements

hermans on4kj at skynet.be
Tue Nov 15 19:22:38 EST 2005

Tod,
So I guess :
" If one doesn't get through the trash with 100W it wont be much better
with 200W ".
But there are all kind of HAM........ Nowadays even more then thirty or
forty years ago.
Seen from the technical point of vieuw, I love these kind of threat,
because the approach of a problem comes very often from an other
direction and helps a lot for a better understanding. ( Even at my age
).

I still look out for these messages.

Jos on4kj