[TowerTalk] towerconnections.com is gone - now what?

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Tue Nov 22 15:27:16 EST 2005

At 02:19 PM 11/22/2005, you wrote:
>For the Big Grips at least, Graybar stocks them, and they're really cheap
>there. Texas Towers gets $6.00 for a 1/4" Big Grip. The last batch I got
>from Graybar was $17.50 for 10 including shipping. I got them the next day
>because they had to ship them from Hamden, CT. I work near Worcester and
>live in NH.
>
>73, Jerry K0TV

Hi, Jerry,

Did you get BIG grips or GUY grips from Graybar?   The reason I ask is that
I see 1/4" GUY grips at Graybar but not 1/4" BIG GRIPS.  There is a difference.
Graybar only has five different BIG GRIPS when I do a search of their site and
all are items that would not normally be used in a ham installation.

Thanks--John  W0UN