[TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] Mag 240N questions....URGENT

StellarCAT RXDesign at ssvecnet.com
Thu Nov 24 13:51:11 EST 2005

thanks... I just wish there was some consistency here... your saying something completely
different than what all are saying. All replies now - maybe 6 of them - all of them left
the reflector exactly where it was and most only adjusted the driver by a couple inches or so.
Also all have bandwidths (this is the N - 85% full size) that are much closer to 300 than less
than 200 as you say.

on top of that a couple took each element off and adjusted it separately - had success doing this...
but one found this to be inconsistent and just put everything where the manual says... all say it
works extremely well and all say it covers the whole band essentially.

What do you mean when you say you "just adjusted the LL jumpers"??

the only thing I can come up with is the tram line is interfering. It is 2 guy cables that are suspended
from about 60' on the tower - thus they form an angle across and in between the 2 elements... it HAS
to be this as I have exhausted, literally, everything else. I am going to remove each element and test
them separately on the tower at about 30'.

g.