[TowerTalk] New W3LPL Radial System

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Mon Nov 28 15:03:27 EST 2005

I can testify to this too. At 66 degs north latitude propagation
on 160 never got very good during CQWW CW but I spent most of
the time on 160 just to look for new countries.
LPL was the strongest US eastcoast in my RX, still not more then
S-5 but still strongest, KC1XX wasn´t more then S-2 or so.
KV0Q was the loudest US but he is not representative for the
eastcoast, he was around S-7 and that was a big signal (hi).
When will people learn that 60 radials on ground will do the
trick and stop fooling around with the elevated stuff.

73 Jim SM2EKM