[TowerTalk] RFI in keyboard

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 09:00:05 EST 2005

It feels strange to make this request because I'm usually the guy who thinks he  has all the answers, but this one is not responding to the usual  nostrums...

   In CQWW I'm suddenly having 80 meter RFI into the computer (new  old computers)... I did all the usual things, RF chokes clamped on ALL  lines, put a metal sheet under the keyboard, etc... I strongly suspect  the keyboard as the source...  Does the group have a suggestion  for a PC keyboard that is more resistant to RFI...

  denny - k8do